CORE Fitness Studio
Every Body Should Feel This Good!
Core Fitness Studio is a unique San Jose-based Pilates Studio which takes an innovative approach to providing a relaxing and holistically rejuvenating experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and renewed. We provide our clients with a variety of options when it comes to managing their overall health, beauty, and wellness. Make the positive lifestyle change you’ve been wanting; see what Core Fitness Studio has to offer you.
At Our CORE
Every Body Should Feel This Good!
We are a boutique studio, not a fitness factory. Our mission at CORE Fitness is simple: Make fitness easy, fun, and effective for every body.
A group exercise instructor for nearly 10 years, Nanci began CORE Fitness in 2007 when she started teaching Pilates Reformer to three friends in her family room at home.
Here we are, more 15 years and 45,000 lessons later, helping people stay healthy and fit to enjoy life to
“In 10 sessions you'll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you'll see a difference, and in 30 sessions you'll have a whole new body.”
Monday 8:00 am INTRO
Monday 9:00 am All Levels
Monday 10:00 am All Levels
Tuesday 7:00 am All Levels
Tuesday 8:00 am All Levels
Tuesday 9:00 am All Levels
Tuesday 10:00 am All Levels
Tuesday 4:00 pm All Levels
Wednesday 6:00 pm All Levels
Thursday 7:00 am All Levels
Thursday 8:00 am All Levels
Thursday 9:00 am All Levels
Thursday 10:00 am All Levels
Thursday 4:00 pm All Levels
Friday 9:00 am All Levels
Friday 10:00 am All Levels
Friday 11:00 am (Gentle/45 min.)
Saturday 7:00 am All Levels
Saturday 8:00 am All Levels
Saturday 9:00 am All Levels
Saturday 10:00 am INTRO
4 Classes/Mo. $99
8 Classes/Mo. $189
12 Classes/Mo. $289
1 Class $29
5 Classes $135
10 Classes $249
NEW CLIENT PACKAGE
5 Group Classes for Just $69!
(Includes Intro Class If Needed)
Is membership required? Membership IS NOT required to participate in any of our classes, but if you plan to take more than one class per week for even just
one month, you'll quickly realize the benefits of our annual membership.
2) Are there any monthly dues or fees? No. Instead, we put you in charge of your fitness budget. Buy:
New Client Special – It expires 60 days from date of purchase.
Monthly Passes – They expire 30 days from purchase.
Class Passes – They expire 4 months from purchase.
3) How much are annual memberships?
Memberships are $99.95 per year. Your annual membership entitles you to discounts on your class passes.
4) Do I need an Intro Class?
If you have no Pilates Reformer experience (experience on the Reformer, not mat Pilates), we ask that you take an Intro class. Trust us, you’ll
want it if you’ve never done this!
If it’s been a while since you’ve done Reformer, or you only did it once or twice, give us a call; we’ll figure it out together.
5) What if I can’t make a class I reserved and paid for?
You may cancel any class without penalty by giving us at least 12 hours’ notice. Our instructors want to know who’s coming to their class
so they can best prepare an appropriate curriculum for you all. Others still, may be on a waiting list, and your courtesy allows them to plan
ahead, as you would like too.
If you give us less than 12 hours’ notice, your account will be charged for one class.
6) Refunds? Holds? Extensions?
Unused new client specials may be extended one time for an additional two months.
You may put a medical hold on your monthly pass for a maximum of two weeks, once per year. Yes, the Doc (M.D.) has to write you a note.
You may put a medical hold on a class pass for up to 30 days, twice per year, with a note from an M.D.
7) What is your group class policy? These are group classes so we reserve the right to cancel a given class if fewer than four people have reserved it.
8) What is Pilates and a Pilates Reformer? Pilates is the exercise method created by Joseph Pilates during his internment in World War I. The Reformer
is a machine
comprised of a carriage, springs, and straps that provide you a complete, balanced workout to gain strength, flexibility, and balance throughout your body,
starting with your core.
9) What about parking? Parking is available in our lot and streetside.
10) What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
11) Got any more questions? Great! We’d love to hear from you. Give us a call, drop us a line, or come on in! Those who have tried this practice have described feeling more relaxed and less distracted by their fleeting thoughts, demonstrating an enhanced ability to solve problems and recall information better.
This popular class is based on the belief that mental and physical health are interrelated, and should be conditioned together. All of the classes at Core Fitness Studio attempt to coordinate breathing and physical movement, improve focus and concentration, and help participants regain control of their body and mind.